This unit is radio-interference suppressed. This appliance meets the requirement of the current European and national guidelines. Conformity has been established and the relevant statements and documents have been deposited by the manufacturer.
• A real breakthrough in professional amplifier technology: Boxxline introduces a new range of CLASS-D AMPLIFIERS with exceptional power.
• The extremely high efficiency, reduced power waste and very low heat dissipation are the main advantages of these amplifiers!
• Incredible space savings for mobile applications: enclosure only 1U high!
• Incredible low weight: BDA-1100 = 3,3kg, BDA-2200 = 5,5kg, BDA-3600 = 5,6kg!
• Extremely high power output: BDA-1100 = 2x 540W @4Ohm, BDA-2200 = 2x 1.100W @ 4Ohm, BDA-3600 = 2x 1.800W @ 4Ohm
• Very powerful bass response, also perfect for subwoofers!
• Switchable 30Hz low cut filter eliminates unwanted, power consuming, subsonic frequencies.
• 3 different working modes: stereo, bridge mode, mono mode (inputs linked).
• Input sensitivity: 26dB / 32dB / 1,4V.
• Balanced in/outputs on XLR.
• 2 Speakon connectors (left & right outputs)
• 1 separate red Speakon connector output for bridge mode.
|19" (483mm wide) rack mounting||Yes|
|Depth (incl. front)||301 mm|
|Output Channels||3 (2 Left + Right / 1 (Red) Bridge mode|
|Adjustable X-over built in||No|
|Power 8Ω stereo||2x 1.050W RMS|
|Power 4Ω stereo||2x 1.800W RMS|
|Power 8Ω bridge||1x 3.600W RMS|
|Power 8Ω mono||2x 1.050W RMS|
|Power 4Ω mono||2x 1.800W RMS|
|Frequency Respons (+/- 1dB)||5-36.000Hz|
|Input Sensitivity||26dB / 32dB / 1,4V|
|Input impedance unbalanced||10KΩ|
|Input impedance balanced||20KΩ|
|S/R ratio (A-Weightes)||> 100dB|
|Cooling||Variable speed fan|
|Signal inputs||Balanced XLR|
|Signal outputs||Balanced XLR|
|Power consumtion (max peak)||3.900W|
|Main Construction Material||Panel: steel plate / Case: steel plate|
|Technical Sheet BDA-SERIES0.51 MB - pdf|
|User Manual BDA-SERIES1.15 MB - pdf|