This Cabinet can be disassembled, welded parts easily bolt together, IP20 and capacity 300 kg.
A big cabinet and little door space – that’s exactly what the HF Series cabinet was designed for. Thanks to the design of its individual parts and a sophisticated method of assembly using Tap-Tide screws, it has the same high capacity and stability as the welded version.
• 19“ free-standing cabinet with IP20 protection
• Cabinet includes 6 sliding vertical rails for device mounting.
• Cabinet construction:
– Steel frame joined by bolts from welded parts, with removable side panels
– Single door with safety tempered glass 4 mm.
• Max. permissible load of the door is 20 kg.
• Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
• These cabinets are intended for installation of data, audio and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
• The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are connected with earthing cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors during all the time when using the cabinet.
• There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet as an earthing main point.
• Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet.
Individual HF Series parts are bolted together to form a compact unit with the same maximum loading capacity as a welded cabinet. Most of the parts are joined by Tap-Tite thread-forming screws. This ensures a very high rigidity of the bolted connection even after being disassembled any number of times. The product is supplied assembled and can be moved to difficult to reach places after partial or complete disassembling.
BREAKOUT-TYPE BLANKING PANELS
Entry openings for cables (370 x 90 mm) in the rear part of the cabinet are covered with breakout-type blanking panels. To avoid dust penetration, it is possible to seal the cables at the entry opening by a brush strip, eventually just secure by a plastic protective frame (both supplied with the cabinet).
A large opening in the top covered with a breakout-type blanking panel enables mounting and removal of a Boxxline fan unit from outside of the cabinet without a need of using screws.
REMOVABLE SIDE PANELS AND REAR COVER
HF series has a welded frame and removable side panels. These are fixed as standard to the frame using a lock with the same key as the door and rear cover.
The HF Series has a robust bolted construction. High quality workmanship and up-to-date technology ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
FLEXIBLE DOOR OPENING
The hinge system allows the door to open almost 180°. The door can be easily removed and re-mounted to change the direction of opening.
DOOR FOR FAN UNITS
With this cabinet type, it is possible to order a special metal door ready for mounting fan units. For further information ask our sales team.
CASTORS, LEVELLING FEET
Prepared for mounting castors (not included) and levelling feet (included).
DIFFERENT DOOR OPTIONS
For other door options like perforated, single or double doors on front or rear ask our sales team.
• Operation environment:
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (maximum recommended load exceeding)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using the levelling feet.
• To avoid dust penetration in the case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it may be sealed with a blanking panel with a brush or secured by a plastic frame (both are included in the delivery).
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is certified with ITI TÜV, and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012(EN 62208:2011).
This cabinet is available in grey (HF18GR6120) or black (HF18BL6120)
|19" (483 mm wide) server rack||Yes|
|Height- rack units (1U = 44mm)||18U (792mm)|
|Mounted Cabinet||Yes (Ready to use)|
|Cabinet could be disassembled||Yes|
|Working Depth||1.115 mm|
|Max Load||300 Kg|
|Vertical Rails for device mounting||6 pcs (3 on each side)|
|Certified with ITI TÜV||Yes|
|Applies to empty enclosures||Yes (EN 62208:2011)|
|Openings for fan||1|
|Flexible door opening||Almost 180⁰|
|Keys - front door||2 pcs|
|Keys - rear and side panels||2 pcs|
|Captive nut M6||16 pcs|
|Levelling feet incl. nut M10||4 pcs|
|Blanking panel with brusch||1 pcs|
|Frame for cable entry||1 pcs|
|Main Construction Material Cabinet||Steel sheet|
|Main Construction Material Door||Safety hardened glass 4 mm thick|
|Earthing main point||1 M8 screw on the bottem|
|Weight gross||69,4 Kg|
|Weight net.||57,8 Kg|
|Available Colours||Grey (HF18GR6120) / Black (HF18BL6120)|
|Technical Sheet HF Series0.33 MB - pdf|
|Technical Drawing HF Series0.45 MB - pdf|