One-sectioned welded wall cabinet. IP30, capacity 30 kg.
High quality workmanship and up-to-date technology ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
The cabinet has fully glass door in standard. It can be steel or perforated if required.
The hinge system allows the door to open almost 180°. The door can be easily removed and re-mounted to change the direction of opening.
It enables an easy and quick access into the cabinet.
ADJUSTABLE VERTICAL RAILS
One pair of vertical 19“ rails is freely adjustable in any depth of the cabinet. This simplifies mounting of devices and organisation of connecting cables.
BREAKOUT-TYPE BLANKING PANELS
Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are ready in the top, bottom and rear part of the cabinet. Use a plastic frame and a blanking panel with a brush, that are parts of the cabinet supply, to seal the cabinet opening against dust penetration.
The HW type has 6 break-out blanking panels for the installation of ventilation units HCVEN03. The HW cabinet provides with a possibility to install an equipment, which has never been cooled enough before. Such equipment could be only installed into free standing cabinets before.
• Operating environment:
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using the levelling feet.
• To avoid dust penetration in the case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it may be sealed with a blanking panel with a brush or secured by a plastic frame (both are included in the delivery).
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is certified by ITI TÜV, and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012(EN 62208:2011).
This cabinet is available in grey (HW04GR60) or black (HW04BL60)
|19" (483 mm wide) server rack||Yes|
|Height- rack units (1U = 44mm)||4U (176mm)|
|Mounted Cabinet||Yes (Ready to use)|
|Cabinet could be disassembled||No|
|Working Depth||540 mm|
|Max Load||30 Kg|
|Vertical Rails for device mounting||2 pcs (1 on each side)|
|Certified with ITI TÜV||Yes|
|Applies to empty enclosures||Yes (EN 62208:2011)|
|Openings for fanunit||6|
|Flexible door opening||Almost 180⁰|
|Keys - front door||2 pcs|
|Captive nut M6||8 pcs|
|Blanking panel with brusch||1 pcs|
|Screw 6x50||4 pcs|
|Washer 6,6||4 pcs|
|Dowel 10||4 pcs|
|Main Construction Material Cabinet||Steel sheet|
|Main Construction Material Door||Safety hardened glass 4 mm thick|
|Earthing main point||1 M8 screw on the bottem|
|Weight gross||15,8 Kg|
|Weight net.||15,5 Kg|
|Available Colours||Grey (HW04GR60) / Black (HW04BL60)|
|Technical Sheet HW Series0.38 MB - pdf|
|Technical Drawing HW Series0.25 MB - pdf|